Frequently Asked Questions
• Must be 18 or older to purchase a long gun
• Must be 21 or older to purchase a handgun
• Must provide a government issued picture ID
• Must be able to pass a background check
• For hand gun ammo you must be 21 or older
• For rifle and shotgun ammo you must be 18 or older
Second Amendment Firearms & Collectibles does NOT carry Class III firearms.
Yes, we carry both new and used guns.
Yes, we will take trade-ins. We’ll need to inspect your trade-in to assess it’s condition and value beforehand though, so please give us a call at (270) 926-4525 to make the proper arrangements.
Yes, but for handguns we will have to have them transferred to a
dealer in the customers state of residence.
Most will not. This is not advised.